Material Science and Engineering
Become an expert in material science!
The objective of this course is to present the basic concepts needed to understand the crystal structure of materials. Fundamental concepts including lattices, symmetries, point groups, and space groups will be discussed and the relationship between crystal symmetries and physical properties will be addressed.
- Techniques of microstructure investigation
- Techniques of surfacing
- Damage and reliability of materials
- CAD-CAM solid works
- Nano-material technologies
- Strangthening technologies of material treatment
- Technologies and applications of superconductive materials
- Computational thermodynamics in material design